I've set up in my little corner of the house. I'm still waiting for the study to be painted, so I can get some shelves for my fabric. I can't wait to have all my fabric in one place. It makes it so much easier to work when I can see what I have.
I sewed this Uljana skirt back in February. It's made from some cute printed corduroy that I picked up from Spotlight last year. It has a Daisy girl embroidery from Jolijou's Florierendes Frolleins embroidery set and Miss Daisy is surrounded by a few more flowers from the Glizterblumchen embroidery set. I don't know that I needed to add more flowers to the skirt. It's fairly hard to see them amongst the flowers on the fabric!
Of course we needed a matching top for the skirt. I decided to finally use my Hilde pattern.
Here they are together
Mollie loves her new 'clown' outfit. She wanted to wear it to school today. It was 29C in Sydney today! Way too hot for a cord skirt and a long sleeve top.