Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tangy Lemon Squares

Last week at the Craft Room I brought us a treat to eat.  I made Tangy Lemon Squares.


lemon slice

I started making this version of lemon squares when I happened upon the AWW recipe. My other recipe is from my Auntie C and it makes a huge 9x13" pan which is too much for just us.

Did you notice that my coffee is in focus as opposed to the lemon square? I'm such a lazy photographer that I forget to make sure I've focused on the correct subject. Or is it that I just LOVE coffee?

9 comments:

Natalie Hennekam said...

LOL ... yep, definitely says something about you and coffee!!

Unknown said...

Priorities.

That coffee looks great, and a nice little piece of lemon square makes it even better.

Peta said...

Oh yum - to both!!

Tas said...

Oh, don't make me chose between coffee and lemon...

Steffi said...

Yummy!I like coffee too.

toadstooldots said...

hmm, yum yum.

Mollies jacket and Wills painting are just cute!

Lesley said...

yum yum!!!

fallen~from~grace said...

Ooooh Lemon squares!! I went through a lemon square phase a couple of months ago. I may or may not have been *slightly* addicted to them at the time.
They're delicious aren't they!

Duyvken said...

Well, we all love coffee! In fact, now I think I'll make a cup. If only I had some of that lemon slice to have with it.