I have had this muslin sitting around my house for over a year. I always mean to dye it for play cloths, but it just sat forgotten at the bottom of a box. In the interest of decreasing my stash, I decided it must go. I cut it into 3 pieces and dyed them rainbow. They are all about 2.7 metres long. It was amusing dyeing them in the backyard as they were stretched across the yard. I am really going to try to get better about taking photos as I go. I just get so involved in what I am doing that I don't think to grab the camera.
This is part of what I dyed on Tuesday to sell at the Spring Fair this Saturday. I'll show you more later.