Friday, April 10, 2009

Retail Therapy

Nothing like a bit of retail therapy to cheer up a girl.

I bought it, the embroidery module! I installed the software. Col was mean and told me that I was smart and could do it myself. I installed the patch (not hard!), so it'd play nice with Vista.
new toy


First ever embroidery - dinosaur
dinosaur


And something for Moo
mollie embroidery


Pictures aren't the best because of the light inside.

And you want to hear some other cool news? Me and my friend, Kirrilee, are going to have a stall at the Kamaroi Fair!!! I'm so excited.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, double congrats!! I an envious, I long to get into embroidery but it's not in the cards anytime soon. Looks great!! I bet you will have so much fun!

And congrats on getting into the fair!!

Kaja said...

LA LA LA LA LA!! *covering my eyes and ears*

I am so jealous of you! That would be my next investment for my sewing. But I think I would like to explore all things with the 440QE before buying more things....

Congrats on the fair too!

Louise said...

Oooh I love the tree for Moo! And congrats for the stall at the fair! That's near me, I'll have to try to make it along this year :)

Jetta's Nest said...

I can't wait to see what you do with your new toy Sara!

zofia said...

I'm glad you decided to get it Sara. You are going to have excellent fun!
Fantastic about the fair- sounds perfect!

Little Munchkins said...

You lucky, lucky girl! I want an embroidery machine too.

Unknown said...

Great decision! I've had mine now for about 8 months and it's still so much fun! Happy stitching!!