Saturday, January 23, 2010

And the winner is...


Ok, I hope this is legible.  I used random.org and I can't figure out how to cut and paste from the site, so I printed to a file and then edited it.  The winning number is 40.


For the record I know I only had 45 comments on the blog, but I had a couple of friends on Facebook comment on my blog note, and I couldn't leave them out, so I just tacked them onto the end.

So Suzanne Walters is the winner.  The journal is heading for the Apple Isle!   Suzanne email me your address, and I'll get it on it's way to you!

Thank you again to everyone for the lovely comments.

5 comments:

zofia said...

Congrats Suzanne!

Tas said...

Well done Suzanne, you lucky duck!

toadstooldots said...

lucky suzanne! congratulations!

Gilly said...

Oh major congrats Suzanne!

Steffi said...

Congrats to Suzanne!