Some hand dyed fabric strips, a double cord foot purchased during the last Bernina sale, and a tutorial for making fabric bowls resulted in
I found it was a bit hard to start because I couldn't get the fabric to feed, and I missed a few spots, but as I started going, it got easier and easier. I found figuring out how to space the handles a bit difficult. They aren't even. The bowl isn't perfect, but it's nice to do something different. I think I might make a trivett with the bit of piping cord that I have left. Not sure if it will be rainbow. The annoying thing about rainbow is that no thread matches.