Sunday, January 16, 2011

Auction #2 Covered Journal & Key Fob

Up for offer is a covered journal and a key fob.

One denim journal cover with embroidery and ribbons.  It comes with a spiral bound A5 journal (acid free, blank pages).   There are 3 different journals to choose from:


nesting doll journal frontmushroom journal front
love bus journal front
A key fob made up in the colour of webbing and ribbon that you choose.


key fobs

Ok, just to make it clear.  I worry because there are multiple pictures.  The auction is for ONE covered journal and ONE key fob.  I will make the key fob up to the winner's specifications.  I have the webbing colours above and a good size collection of Farbenmix ribbons that I can use. 
Details
1.  Bidding will start at $20 (Australian).
2.  You can place a bid by leaving a comment on this blog post with your bid amount and email address.  Please make sure that your bid is higher than the previous bidder.  
3.  Your bid must be in whole dollar increments.
4.  This auction is open to everyone, however $20 will be charged for International addresses.  Postage is FREE for Australian residents.
5.  The auction begins NOW and will END at 9pm AEST on Monday 24th January 2011.
6.  At the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (please make sure your bid comment includes your email address).  The winner will pay the winning amount directly into the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal and send me proof of payment via email.  Once proof of payment has been received, I will post the book to you.
7.  Thank you for participating and happy bidding!

8 comments:

Cass said...

I'll open the bidding at $20. :)

Kat said...

$25 please!
kat@davd.com.au

Unknown said...

$30 please (Did I miss this over on Make It Perfect Master List? )

willow and moo said...

Oh thanks for the bids!
Clo, I only emailed Toni & Carli last night, so perhaps it hasn't been added.

Tanya said...

Gorgeous Sara! I'll up it a little bit- $32 is my bid!
Good on you for donating and holding an auction, hope you raise loads!

monART said...

$35 - (((hug))) MoN

lotusutol said...

$37 please :) Bec

Milly said...

$40 :)