Monday, April 9, 2012

Festival of Bunnies and Chocolate

We've been busy bunnies over the past few days.

On Friday we made hot cross buns, but we didn't use the traditional cross and went for our own designs.  Mollie did hearts and smilies and "I love you" (which was really hard to read...it's the one that looks H is it). 

non HC buns

I made flying spaghetti monsters

FSM bun

On Saturday Mollie had a birthday party in the morning then Will and Moo went to a chocolate workshop for kids at the Shangri-La Hotel.  We joined up with Cass and her girls.

making the eggsdecorating the eggs

After the workshop we met up with some friends who were staying in the city for the weekend.  We had dinner together and went to the fireworks at Darling Harbour.

friends at fireworksfireworks

Every Easter I set up a little display for the kids.  I was debating about doing it this year, but Moo asked, so here it is.

Chocolate bunny scene

I hope you've had a lovely Easter weekend.

No comments: