Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I've been tagged

Before I participate in this activity, I am going to say a little bit about me. I am not the kind of person who sends on chain letters. I am not actually saying being tagged is quite the same, but there is a sort of similarity. I guess what I am saying is that I don't like picking people. I hate having to single out a few people that I know. Then I am tormented by whether or not I should actually participate because I am not going to tag people.

So enough of my neurotic ramblings.

The lovely Kat of The Beaded Lady has tagged me. Thank you Kat for thinking of me!

Twirly girly

This photo is Moo modeling a skirt and leggings that I made for her friend's birthday. The pattern I used is the fabulous Laguna skirt by Fledge/Studio Tantrum. This photo was taken a year ago. It's amazing. My girl looks similar, but much bigger!

If you'd like to join in...
Here are the rules:


1. Go to the section of your computer where you store all of your photos.

2. Select the 6th folder.

3. Select the 6th photo from that folder.

4. Post and explain about that picture.

5. Tag 6 other people.

No comments: