Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oz Bushfire Appeal shop on Etsy

If you are looking for a presesnt or just want to help out, please also have a look at the Oz Bushfire Appeal shop on Etsy. So many lovely things and yet again it's a win/win, you buy something and that amount is donated to the Red Cross. Postage is also free.

Now I am going to spruik my item that is in the shop...
Tie Dye Heart Jule Spiral hoodie
Tie Dye Jule hoodie back
It's the Farbenmix Jule hoodie. I am sure that I blogged this top before. I absolutely love this top and if it was in Moo's size, I would have kept it. It is a size 110/116 (5/6). I made it when I made a batch of dyed Olivia dresses. I had a bit of fabric left and thought the Jule hoodie would be fun dyed up. This top has an adorable A-line and the awesome spiral hood. It is made out of my favourite cotton/spandex knit which is manufactured here in Australia. The sleeves and hem are lettuce edged.

I have to go hide now. Moo is playing with the keyboard/synthesizer that my father-in-law picked up for the kids at the op shop. It's making my head hurt.


No comments: