Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Want some rainbow legs?

In the next few days I am going to cut a pair of leggings out for a custom order. I thought I'd put the offer out there that if anyone wants a pair to let me know by Saturday midnight. If I am going to dye one pair, I don't mind doing a few more.
rainbowleggingsrunning
rainbowleggings2
rainbowleggings


90% Organic cotton/ 10% spandex knit. Dyed with fibre reactive dyes. There is a size 9/10 in my Etsy shop, so if you need that size you can find them there. I can make size 1/2, 3/4, 5/6 or 7/8. $25 + postage.

What?!?!?!? She's doing custom orders? Well, here's the deal. If someone asks me to make something, I put it on a list, and when I get time during the chaos then I will make it up, so I can't give an exact delivery date. Email me if you want something in particular, and we can discuss!

6 comments:

Jes said...

I just love these pants :)
I have sent you a mail with an order :)

Botilda said...

We Swedes seem to love them ;-) I know I do and obviously Jes. I'll e-mail you!

Claire said...

Oh Sara I think that Em NEEDS some of these they are GORGEOUS!!!!! - I will email you!

Sarah-Jo said...

am I too late???? my internet was buggering up!!!!

I would love a pair in a size 3 for my lil girl....

will email you now

tikki said...

Oh no!!!!
I missed this, I would so dearly have loved a pair for my Lily Rainbow. I shall have to stalk your blog to be on the lookout for the next time you're dyeing some, or doing the rainbow redondos :)

willow and moo said...

Sorry Tikki!

Email me about the redondo! :)