Thursday, June 11, 2009

My dryer vomited

dryer

I took this photo this evening when I went around the house to share with my Crafty Mama friends why I don't need more fabric. Tas has said I should wash my mouth out with soap for saying such a blasphemous thing.

My fabric is stashed all over my house. My tiny, tiny house. We are working on rectifying the situation, but it is going to require my attention. Our development application has been approved for 3 weeks, and we need to pick a builder. I need to give this project my undivided attention, so I won't be taking any more custom orders for a while. Don't worry, if I'm promised you something, it's in progress.

7 comments:

Peta said...

I love this shot Sara, what a shame they don't spontaneously just vomit surprise fabric.

willow and moo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
willow and moo said...

Yeah, I wish my dryer spontaneously spewed gorgeous Euro fabric! LOL

cherri said...

Sara - your fabric mess is beautiful!

Kylie said...

Love the picture - well done - I am having a bit of a problem with this at my house too - need to start working on it before we leave as I dont think that I will have a spare room!

Kelly Casanova said...

How exciting, hope you find the right builder (and still fit in some sewing time of course!)

Gilly said...

This always makes me giggle when I read the title!