Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Does she really need it?

Yes, Moo does need another rainbow top. She's outgrowing her rainbow sleeve Antonia top, and I didn't like the rainbow sleeve Zoe top. So after my success with the C*Z*M Mareena top, I thought I'd use the Mareen pattern for Moo.
rainbow mareen

Excuse the dirt at the hem. She wore the top to school before I had a chance to photograph it.
The kids always like photos of them together. Will looks like he's about to bite Moo on the neck.
rainbow mareen

5 comments:

Tas said...

Need schneed. Over rated anyhow.
Love it with the green!

Carolyn said...

I love the green and the purple!

Kelly Casanova said...

I love the look of this pattern, it seems to fit so well and just looks "right".

willow and moo said...

Thanks Kel! I really like the fit of the pattern plus all of the options that come with it.

toadstooldots said...

Love the pattern as well.
Mollies top looks great!