Wednesday, November 24, 2010

An insight into the inner workings

My mind works in strange ways. The other day my friend, Tas, posted a photo of a handbag that she made. Her adorable daughter was wearing a dress that she had made. I had the same fabric sitting in my stash and when I saw Miss M's dress, I knew I was going to make Moo an Amelie.
amelie


I had this red/white floral print Stenzo knit in my stash which was just perfect for the pocket.
amelie pocket

Mollie says the pocket is perfect for crystals.

6 comments:

Chantal said...

Gorgeous dress, fab fabric!

Cass said...

Very nice

michal said...

so pretty! Is it Summer now where you live? It's getting colder here :-(

Kelly Casanova said...

So pretty, love it!

SpiralStone said...

Such a beautiful summer dress! and a perfect pocket for precious crystals :)

Gill - That British Woman said...

that is a gorgeous dress.

Gill in Canada