Monday, November 22, 2010

Super Sweet Stamps

Have you seen Chantal Vincent Art? Chantal does beautiful prints and also makes hand carved stamps. I'm not sure how I found Chantal or if she found me.

I'd been contemplating these two stamps for a few weeks, and a couple of weeks ago I stopped looking and bought them.
stamps

Today I packed something up in an envelope, so thought I'd use a stamp to decorate it. I chose the peacock stamp since the only usable ink pad of Moo's that I could find was turquoise. Must go buy some ink for me because relying on the 7 year old's craft supplies isn't the best idea. The orange ink pad wasn't looking very orange.
peacock stamps

Very nice!

3 comments:

Chantal said...

Wow thanks Sara! I can't remember who found who either : ) However, I just noted you have the craft room button on your blog. I've just been to a couple myself Balgowlah in the past months. I may have found you on their page when I was checking them out : )

Lola Nova said...

Oh, I am jealous, I love her stamps!
I've just been looking at your beautiful photos in your last posts, what gorgeous creations.
I also could relate to your clarity post, I'm working through some of that myself right now, I enjoyed reading it.
Take care.

Gill - That British Woman said...

I love those stamps, so pretty,

Gill in Canada