Friday, November 19, 2010

Rainbow Wares

As I was working on orders, I managed to make a few extra rainbow pieces here and there.

The perennial favourite the hand dyed Rainbow Redondo skirt.
Pattern by Studio Tantrum/fledge
Fabric: cotton poplin
Skirts are hand dyed with fibre reactive dyes. They are colourfast and will not fade or bleed.
The skirts are stitched, overlocked and topstitched. Waistband is dyed purple poplin and the skirt is rolled hemmed with orange thread.
Price is AU$40 + Postage.
Size 7/8 which suits heights 122-128 (and a little below and above)
redondo 7-8


Size 3/4 which suits heights 98-104cm
redondo sz3-4


Pieced rainbow Antonia tops
Price $40 + postage
pattern: Farbnemix Antonia
fabric: hand dyed organic cotton/spandex knit.
I hand-dye pieces of this great organic cotton /spandex knit and then cut pieces from each colour of the rainbow to create these tops.

Size 5/6 (suits height 110-116cm)
rainbow antonia 5-6


Size 7/8 (suits height122-128cm)
rainbow antonia 7-8


Rainbow leggings
Price $30 + postage
Hand dyed organic cotton/spandex
Sizes available 3/4 (suits height 98-104cm) and 7/8 (suits height 122/128)
I will admit that I didn't take a photo of each pair. I think by that point I was tired of climbing up and down the step ladder to take photos. Sorry, I digress. Back to the rainbow-ness
rainbow leggings


Rainbow Star Mandala Silk & Flannel Blanket
Price $60 + postage
Tie dyed rainbow mandala on 12mm silk habutai which is backed with hand-dyed orange mottled flannel. Blanket is approximately 85cm x 105cm
orange star blanket silk

orange star blanket flannel


There's still a few more things to come, but that's it for rainbow gear.

4 comments:

Lesley said...

love love love the antonia tops Sara just gorgeous!!

Sally said...

Promise me promise me that you'll be still making those fantastic skirts this time next year when my daughter is about to turn 3. PROMISE ME!!!

Kelly Casanova said...

Sigh. Beautiful stuff Sara.

Carla said...

Oh Sara, I so, so, so neeeeeeeeeeeed that rainbow Redondo in size 3/4. Shall send you a message right this instant.