Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Blogtoberfest Day 11 - Mushie top for Moo

mushie top

I've had this top cut out since I went away in August, but I didn't get to sew it until tonight. The pattern is Farbenmix Antonia.

I'm glad I made myself get up and sew, but unfortunately my overlocker is still being painful. I thought the trip to Chatswood had sorted it all out, but it is not happy sewing thicker seams or fabrics. I never had this problem before. That's all I have to say because I'm cranky at the moment.

3 comments:

Sally said...

The top looks fabulous.

Hope the overlocker starts behaving for you soon.

Tas said...

Gorgeous as usual.

Hope you get your OL sorted. Frustrating!

Lisa said...

Love this top! I haven't done much sewing with knits and only have a couple of patterns, but I am very tempted to get this one.