Friday, October 7, 2011

Blogtoberfest Day 7 - Sweet Things

If you live in Australia and have watched Masterchef then you will probably recognise this name.
Zumbo book

What lurks inside
yummies inside

Lots of pretty pictures and lots of great recipes. The book is definitely full of eye-candy!
pretty piccies2

pretty piccies1

I saw Adriano Zumbo's new book as I was walking through Costco (tomorrow I'll tell you a bit about my Costco "obsession"). I just had to have it. Mollie, my little gourmand, is a fan of Adriano's macarons. Mollie wants to make something from the book tomorrow. Hmmm, I tend to want to read and digest before diving in.

5 comments:

Tas said...

Will it be Zumbo meets Thermomix? ;)

Lola Nova said...

Oh my, what amazing creations!

Just wanted to stop by and thank you for the advice you gave me about the snap setter. I finally got one. I've given you a little thanks on my blog too. You were very helpful.

Have a great day dear!

H said...

I had a look at the book too. Very artsy pics. I took a few photos with my phone while I was there. I want the book and I won't even be making the recipes! Lots of eye candy! I'm keeping the pics up my sleeve for a Blogtober post too lol.

Lisa said...

I must get a peek inside this book! I was worried it would be all ludicrously hard things like he makes on Masterchef ;-)

DeanHG48 said...

It is a great book!
Check out my blog on cooking from Adriano's book.
http://sosweetpatissier.blogspot.com.au/