Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Blogtoberfest Day 4 - Busy as a bee

I worked today, so I don't have much to show you. I could tell you how I made stuff in my Thermomix, but I don't want to bore you with too many of my Thermo adventures. For those curious types I made dhal for dinner and mango sorbet for dessert when the kids asked about dessert. I'm such a sucker although really I had this mango that needed to be consumed.

Here's Will at work in his cube.
will at work

I thankfully don't work in a cubicle. I work in a lab with washing machines, and I have a desk in a office with 2 other people although there is usually only 2 of us there at a time. Most everyone else at work is in a cubicle, so I feel pretty lucky, but they don't have to listen to washing machines. I'd rather listen to washing machines than listen to other people talking.

2 comments:

H said...

Love Will's "cubicle" :)

toadstooldots said...

*lol* what a cute pic! Why do love the kids to sit in small boxes whilst we adults hate it?

Nice to see, that you master the challenge of blogtoberfest :-)