Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Blogtoberfest Day 19 - Busy Day Wednesday

Wednesdays are my "child free" day.  Will and Mollie are at school.  I don't normally work on a Wednesday.  I love having a bit of time to myself, but today I had to take the car for a service and rego inspection.  The car service place said if I had the car to them by 7:45 that I'd have it back by lunch.  This meant that I had to be up and out of the house by 7:30.  The service centre runs a shuttle to Parramatta station, so I thought I'd take that and have a good look around Westfield, but last night Col suggested that I walk instead.  I'm so glad he had his thinking cap on.  It was a pleasant walk, so much so that I walked back.  Hurrah for some exercise!

I spent a fair amount of time looking in shops which is such a luxury without the children.  After a while I needed something else to do, and I walked by a hair salon, so I walked in and got a hair cut.


today hair cut
This might not seem like a big deal, but it is.  I haven't had my hair cut in over a year.  I just never seem to find the time to do it.

When I got home, I saw this week's Good Living on the table.


good living
Col picks it up from the newspaper at work at the end of the day.  So sweet that he thinks of me.

4 comments:

toadstooldots said...

Oh wow, you look so different. This cut suits you very well and I like your natural colour.

Cass said...

I love the new haircut, it looks fantastic. Sounds like a great day

Lesley said...

Love, love, love the hair, it's fantastic!! It's awesome!!!

Karen said...

Love the new 'do' Sara! Very nice.