Friday, October 21, 2011

Blogtoberfest Day 21 - Adding to the collection

I had to buy Bill Granger's new book.  I always like his recipes.   I don't think I've had a "fail" from any of his books unlike Donna Hay.  I get suckered into her styling, but I never have faith that her recipes will work, so I've stopped buying her books.

everyday asian

I also bought In The Mix which is a new Thermomix cookbook.  It does have quite a few recipes that I wouldn't make, but there are definitely a few that I will try out.  Plus I like reading about how to make all sorts of things in the Thermomix because it gives me ideas for things I'd like to do myself.

in the mix

1 comment:

Lesley said...

lol I eyed his book over yesterday too :D Might have to pick it up. As for the other one not getting it lmao!!