Thursday, October 20, 2011

Blogtoberfest Day 20 - My Diet Tip

If you love to bake, bake for others.  Almost every Thursday after school we go to the park.  I like to use it as an opportunity to bake something because there are many mouths, and if there are leftovers, I can take them to work on Friday (just don't tell my coworkers that I didn't bake especially for them).

Today's creation - Peanut Butter Brownies with Reese's.  I've had these Reese's sitting around for a while, and they needed to get out of the house instead of into my mouth.

brownies
The recipe is from The Boastful Baker.

Will's having an ace time.

having fun at the park

Here are the crazy kids.

friends at the park

And the mums (minus me...I was taking a sneaky photo)

at the park

It was such a beautiful day to be outside that we got home at 6:45.  Oops!

4 comments:

Cass said...

Looks like a great park

JulieT said...

What fun I like to bake too My girls are my best diet monitors Its hardly cooled before its gone

Sea Star said...

I am not strong enough to eat more than I should, that looks so good too!
Mel
xx

Lotti said...

Those brownies look delicious ... yummo. It's nice not to have to worry about the time.